Hatchimals Hatching Egg Interactive Creature Burtle Baby Toy, Purple/Teal Video Review

Hatchimals are magical creatures that live inside of eggs. Who's inside? It's a surprise! Each egg contains one of two interactive Hatchimals. Love and care for yours inside the egg and its eyes will light up as it makes cute sounds, telling you how it's feeling! Once you've played with it enough, you'll see rainbow eyes,that means its time to hatch! Hatchimals can't hatch on their own. Your touch encourages them to peck their way out of the egg! It's a once-in-a-lifetime experience! Now you get to raise your furry Hatchimal through 3 stages, from baby to toddler, to kid. Your Hatchimal sings "Hatchy Birthday" each time it enters a new stage! Teach yours to walk, dance, play games and more! It will even repeat what you say in its own voice! Hatchimals , who will you hatch?.

PICTURES PRODUCT


TOP CONSUMER REVIEWS

1-  ( )
Huge Hit!!!!

Style Name: Draggle|Color: Green/Blue
HUGE HIT with my 5 and 8 year old sons!!!! Yes, it takes a while to hatch....but that's just part of the fun! They loved learning about the different color codes and how to help the "egg" feel comfortable to hatch- and everyone in the house was mesmerized for the entire time it was hatching! We all loved it so much I just ordered one for my oldest for Christmas!!!


2- Julie Bug ()

Colby loves it !

Style Name: Draggle|Color: Green/Blue
I should say my Grandson loved it ! He wanted a Hatchimals Draggle - Green/Blue toy for his 5th birthday. This is the muched asked for present this year by boys and girls. It is kind of like the Furby that his mother wanted when she was a child, lol. I hope it lives up to his expectations.

3- Bradley J. Kaminski  ( )

Home Run!!! Must Have!

Style Name: Draggle|Color: Green/Blue
I saw them in the store, not knowing a whole lot about Hatchimals, so I decided to purchase one for my 7 and 4 year old. I have never seen them so excited about a toy! Watching them hatch was fun for all of us! Super cute toy, my kiddos take pride in "taking care" of their little babies. Love it!


4- By Carol  ( ✮)
Hatchimal was a hit !!

Bought this for my 7 year old granddaughter for her birthday. All the kids at the party were anxiously awaiting its arrival and had to help by petting and massaging. It took about an hour which I think was too long. But she totally loved it.


HATCHIMALS RELATED TOPIC :
      VIDEO PRODUCT




       
      Copyright © 2014 Product Report - All Rights Reserved
      Template By. Catatan Info Published By : Blog Mas Faiz