LEGO Ninjago 70723 Thunder Raider Toy


 

By
Dr. Butt Face


I Enjoyed,although Lego's are pricy they have GREAT quality compared to other Construction Bricks and are more fun than others. I like the fact you can combine the two Vehicles into kind of a "Transport Mode" I like it and would rate it 5 stars!!

By 
Eli Backman
The mech fits on the back perfectly! The attack mode mechanism works perfectly and if you like both jay and cole than you need this set.

By 
Barbara Smith -
this was my 6 year old grandson's pick for his Christmas present. He was able to put it together himself with a little advice from his father. He was very excited about the movement of some of the pieces on the Thunder Raider. He was happy to show me all that it could do. If you have a child that has a wonderful imagination and loves Lego this may be the perfect fit. I would recommend this to others.

By 
Ethan -
I love how the robot moves and the raider changes form and shoots laser and the weapon is so cool
By 
Derek Tuleja
Used to love these as a kid so got them for my sister in laws son because he's into this Ninjago type. It is good fun to build with kids & they appreciate that so I recommend this flashy cool kids toy especially If they enjoy ninja model collectible stuff or just Legos period.
 
Copyright © 2014 Product Report - All Rights Reserved
Template By. Catatan Info Published By : Blog Mas Faiz