RockJam 561 61-Key Digital Piano Keyboard SuperKit

http://amzn.to/2xcCiu3

http://amzn.to/2xcCiu3

http://amzn.to/2xcCiu3

http://amzn.to/2xcCiu3


The RockJam 561 Super Kit includes a 61-key keyboard, a stand, an adjustable stool, and a pair of high quality headphones. It addition, the super kit comes with 30 free Piano Maestro songs to be downloaded on your iPhone or iPad that will help aspiring musicians to learn and practice sight reading, rhythm, technique, two-handed playing, and much more (instructions and song list below). This intuitive keyboard comes with a power supply for use at home, but can also be powered by 6 x 1.5V Size D batteries so you can take it on stage or on the road. The keyboard has a crisp LCD screen, and provides instructions for beginners, telling them which keys to press or chords to play while trying demo songs, making it the perfect keyboard for budding musicians. 

Although the keyboard is compact, the keys themselves are full size. The sturdy and portable keyboard stand is a great way to ensure the keyboards stability, and is very easy to fold up and take on the road. The adjustable stool is a comfortable choice for pianists of all ages. The included over-ear headphones enable pianists to play without disturbing anyone around them. And when a concert is called for, the keyboard has built-in speakers that will fill the room with rich, resonant sound. 
The keyboard also has a wealth of preloaded sound options, including 50 demo songs, 100 rhythms and 100 sounds. The RockJam 661 kit comes with everything a pianist needs, and is an ideal gift for beginners and advanced musicians alike. To activate this app with your RockJam, download Piano Maestro on your iPad and register as a new user. Then, go to Settings, Select Your Piano, and choose RockJam from the dropdown menu. The free songs will be available in the Library. 

Great set & great price
By TimeTraveler


STAND: I feel the stand works quit well. Once you have everything tightened and the key board actually attached to it, it all feels very sturdy. I love that it is adjustable in height. I purchased this for my 5 yr old, (although it can be used for an adult as well), and the adjustable stand brought the keyboard down to just the right height for her. (it goes pretty low to normal height)

SEAT: is not adjustable, but since the stand is, so it doesn't matter. The seat is a bit small. It's probably fine for a very small adult and children. But if you are an average to larger size person like me, then you will want to purchase the piano separately and get a larger keyboard/piano bench.

HEADPHONES: not a very good quality. They crackle at times. I use a child's headphone set because it limits the volume output.

LCD SCREEN: Is nice. If you want to know what a key is, you just press the key and it shows up on the grand staff on the screen. But I use sticker notes for my daughter, and you can see them better. Nice to have a built in metronome.

CON: (-1 star) Every time you turn the keyboard on, the default volume is max, and you have to adjust it. I don't see a place where I can change this to default to a lower setting. My casio turns down extremely low, and when I turn it off, the next time I use it, it is still at the volume I left it on. I wish that is how this one was.

KEYS: I find these keys are stiffer than my Casio keys. I was worried about my 5yr old being able to use them, but she seems to do fine with them, so they must not be that stiff.
OVERALL: great set & great price for a beginner.

BEST beginners keyboard!
By bashie kellerman


This is a great keyboard for beginners. I bought it for my 6 year old son on his kindergarten graduation and he is so excited to learn how to play! It has everything you'd expect from a good quality keyboard, plus it has a teaching mode! Even my wife and I fight over playing time now. Great price also after having done all the research. Best part of all- it comes with headphones so my son can practice all he wants, as loud as he wants without annoying the rest of us! Definitely recommend!

Fantastic entry-level keyboard
By Andrew Schneider


We bought this keyboard for our 11 year old daughter, who already plays piano. It arrived well packed and the only assembly necessary was the keyboard stand. This was easy, quick, and done without any tools. All in all, it is a good quality keyboard with excellent features. It is easy to change sounds and add effects. Multiple rhythms to choose from. It has the ability to record and playback. They keyboard, however, is not touch sensitive. The keyboard integrates well with the Joytunes app to learn on your tablet.


The package also comes with headphones for silent playing and also a seat which is pretty sturdy. All in all, highly recommend this keyboard. It's great for kids and entry-level adults. The price is certainly right!

It is very easy to assemble the stand and the stool
By Nishant Agarwal


The keyboard kit came neatly packaged. It comes with the stand, the keyboard, a power adapter, a plastic attachment to put music books or iPad, a stool for sitting, and a headphone set.

It is very easy to assemble the stand and the stool, you don't need any screwdrivers. You need 6 D batteries if you want to run the keyboard without the adapter, these are not supplied, as well as you can attach a mic, but the mic is not supplied. Now it's interesting to see that I did see a cutout in the packaging to include a mic, I knew it from shape, so I almost thought they forgot it, but then I checked and the kit does not come with a mic. I would advise to just add that in, it will be a complete package then.

The keyboard is very nice and resonant sounding, the keys are thick and well made to sustain any misuse by kids. I am not a music guy, but want my daughter to get interest and learn, hence some of this will be bit non technical for the music educated people. You can select various tones and rhythms, record and playback, adjust tempo of rhythms. There is a nice bright LCD panel that informs what's selected and what's going on. The volume is quite loud if you need it to be, of course you attach the headphones and then only the person wearing them can listen. The keyboard is attached to stand with screws and can be easily removed if desired. A download iTunes card for Piano Masetro app is included, which helps to learn how to play. It has lots of tones, rhythms, songs in the built in digital bank.

I think it's a good foray considering the price and the entire kit. I do think that my old Casio keyboard was a notch higher in quality judging from build materials, if I have to be picky. But for a package in all, and the price point, if they add in a mic also, it will be going towards 5 stars. I will recommend hence for a beginner child to pick up, but once they are onto it, you should definitely go for a more expensive solution. 



All About Digital Piano Reviews


 
Copyright © 2014 Product Report - All Rights Reserved
Template By. Catatan Info Published By : Blog Mas Faiz