LEGO Star Wars AT-RT 75002

\
Nice fire truck!,
By T. Gatz (Shorewood IL)
For the MSRP of $19.99, you get:
A 501st Clone Trooper with rifle (new color scheme), Yoda with green lightsaber (new sculpt), Commando Droid with rifle (new color scheme), a Sniper Droideka, and a redesigned 'walker.

The AT-RT has a few minor flaws.
1) Unlike the AT-ST (7127), it cannot swivel. The torso is static and does not turn, which hinders the playability of this new rendition of a classic design. If you own the Clone Scout Walker (7250), this is identical in fundamentals, with just a couple of different pieces for aesthetics (bigger front plate for instance).
2) The 2 radio antennas in the back are not secured and frequently falls off.

On the plus side, the stickers are top notch transparent pieces of vinyl - better than the paper decals for Headhunter (75004), which I just reviewed.

The Sniper Droideka is also a nice addition. Of all the recent destroyer droids, this one most closely resembles the film version, with the sphere back.

Great set for the value. 3 Minifigs, 1 brick Minifig, and a small sturdy vehicle that should take anywhere between 10 - 20 minutes to build.

Excellent details,
By L T.
The details on this set is excellent.
The AT-RT is quite tall, standing at about 6 or 7 inches.
The only complaint... the droid commando size seem a bit out of proportion. It is small!
Overall, it is a good LEGO set and my son love it.


Excellent value for an excellent set,
Token "Animan" (Kentucky)-


I bought this for 17 dollars plus tax and can say without a doubt it is worth every cent. A couple of years from now it will cost alot more. It is really slick looking in my opinion. I love the color of blue that they have used. I like all of the figures included. Yoda is my favorite of the three. The 501 Legion Clone Trooper is cool and shares the same blue color scheme as the AT-RT which he pilots. The commando droid captain is a nice addition to its destroyer droid partner (which was fun to put together as well). The AT-RT does have some movement issues as stated by another reviewer the biggest offender being that the body doesn't swivel on the legs. The legs don't have much movement either. But overall the design is still really nice.


It was fun to build and once I started I didn't stop until finished. It took a little over an hour while I watched TV in the background. It was quite easy and every piece fit together perfectly and stayed together. I think a child within the recommended age group (7-12) would have no problem with this simple set. I'm sure they would have fun playing with it as much as I have. Anyways I recommend it and I also recommend that you check out the video I've added.

 
Copyright © 2014 Product Report - All Rights Reserved
Template By. Catatan Info Published By : Blog Mas Faiz